MS in US
So you are planning to study MS in US. But you do not know where to begin and you have questions like
- How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL?
- Should I pursue MBA or MS in US?
- How to write a good statement of purpose?
- How to select and apply for Universities?
- What should I do to get a student visa?
- What is OPT , CPT and H1B visa?
- Can I get a job offer after graduating?
- What is the cost of a Master’s degree in US?
- What are the steps to get an education loan.
- Tips about travel, technology and everything related to life in United States.
Welcome to thewisegrad.com I started ‘The Wise Grad’ as a self-help website for graduate students abroad and aspiring graduates who want to study abroad. I am the first person in my family to set foot abroad to pursue higher education. Having undergone tremendous hardships and with years of invaluable experience. I want to share my story and journey with you through this website hoping that it might help you answer many of the questions mentioned above.