Hi there welcome to The wise grad !
I’m a recent graduate student from Carnegie Mellon University. “Carnegie Mellon University is a place where one walks in proud and walks out humble after graduation!” It is also a place which taught me “My heart is in the work”. I started ‘The Wise Grad’ as a self-help website for graduate students abroad and aspiring graduates who want to study abroad. I am the first person in my family to set foot abroad to pursue higher education. Having undergone tremendous hardships and with years of invaluable experience. I want to share my story and journey with you through this website hoping that it might help you in some way.
What questions will The Wise Grad answer?
- Graduate student admission process in United States of America
- The F-1 visa process
- How to survive school and graduate with flying colors
- Steps to get a job after graduating
- How to stay in legal status and navigate through the complicated H1-B process
- Travel tips, technology tips and anything related to life in the US